[asterisk-biz] Dual T1 cards for Asterisk

Nikolai Manek manek at remwave.com
Wed Oct 4 16:50:39 MST 2006

Hi there,

out of a very large project we are having a almost 50 dual T1 cards
left, which are running flawlessly with Asterisk. They are coming
with warranty and I am willing to sell them at  $400 per card (please
don't start to negotiate around;-) These cards are retailing for
about $1000). Please contact me off list. We are also using these
cards together with calling card gateways and in production for large
deployments with nikotel.com

Best

Nikolai Manek
CEO, REMWAVE Inc.