[asterisk-biz] Looking for cheap IP phone

Elias Perez Carrera - Quobis Networks elias.perez at quobis.com
Wed Oct 4 10:46:09 MST 2006

Hi everyone,

our customers usually complain about the high prize of IP phones,
comparing to traditional low-cost analog phones. In order to avoid the
use of ATA's, we are looking for a reliable supplier to provide us a
number of cheap IP phones (under 50 USD) in Europe. No PoE support,
internal hubs, fancy displays or extra functions required: just a single
IP phone with good sound quality and a simple web configurator.

Can anyone point me to a trustable company to accomplish these goals?

Best regards from Spain,

  Elias.

--
Elias Perez
Quobis Networks
Email: elias.perez at quobis.com
VoIP: sip://sip.quobis.com
Web: http://www.quobis.com

Legal Disclaimer

This message goes exclusively to its addressee. It can contain
confidential information. It is not allowed to spread, copy or
distribute this message for own aims or in favour of third ones
without previous and written authorization of the sender. If you
have received this message by error, we request to communicate it
immediately to its sender by this same one via and proceed to its destruction.