[asterisk-biz] SIP Providers in Israel

Tomer Horn thorn at ivrit.org.il
Wed Oct 4 10:49:40 MST 2006

012 have public SIP servers for end-users but they require the purchase
of ATA and they won't give you the login information.
Same for Globcall, who still only deliver businesses solutions and I
think they only provide H323.
Bezeqint provide the same as 012 and you must be their customer, for
non-commercial users only.
Hot use SIP servers in their MAN for the phone services - they won't
surrender login information.

Besides that, nothing official nor public - only wholesale hideouts.

If any of the wholesales here who do have SIP server located in Israel,
terminate local calls and willing to create an account for private usage
with SOHO volume then please contact me.

Thanks, Tomer.