[asterisk-biz] Netherlands 0800 numbers, NL termination

Peter Beckman beckman at purplecow.com
Tue Oct 3 17:20:00 MST 2006

I'm doing a little shopping for 0800 numbers in the Netherlands, as well as
SIP termination.  I have one company who can provide it, but there is a
steep fee to get started, and I am shopping around to see if that's just
how much it costs, or if there are other providers who can provide the same
service for less.

The 0800 number only needs to be reached by Netherlands dialers.

Beckman