[asterisk-biz] Chanskype released

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Tue Oct 3 14:20:49 MST 2006

Have you seen the requirements for this?

You need to have the Skype crap installed on your Asterisk machine. You
need X installed on your machine (much against the recommendations of
Digium et al), VNC Server (why?), not to mention the usual compiler
stuff.

Their own web page says they're just using the API.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

Mark