OT: Business Politics (was: Re: Did I join the wrong newgroup? (was Re: [asterisk-biz] Re: OT: Gore Still Ahead))

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Sun Oct 1 11:31:33 MST 2006

	I retitled the subthread "OT" as in OFFTOPIC for easy filtering.

	Meanwhile, consider that every American business using Asterisk will
have to consider many implications of a government that can require
unwarranted wiretaps, secret evidence and courts, while a single,
unrelentingly partisan party controls the entire government. And given
this government's disrespect for international boundaries, alliances,
laws and lives, every other business using Asterisk has to consider
that, too.

(C) Matthew Rubenstein