[asterisk-biz] [Fwd: Service outage at TrxTel]

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Thu Nov 30 14:41:35 MST 2006

Well I have around 700 DID'S on my asterick box.
And around 300 trunks..

And all is working fine.

Did you read the email that http://www.trxtel.com said that they know
about there outage.
If you would like I can forward the email to you.

So if I was you I would check to see if it is really working.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

(VOIP PBX) 1-866-638-1254

(Voip PBX) Free World DialUp: 780-217
WebSite: http://www.freeworlddialup.com/

We have Toll Free DID's instock
* * * NO MONTHLY FEE - LIMITED TIME ONLY * * *
http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=TF(NM)did

BUY Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email

For new and used security items