[asterisk-biz] International Origination

Linda Goldsmith rehan at supertec.com
Thu Nov 30 05:28:30 MST 2006

Sorry, But are you trying t say that Voxbone OWN's the network ?

You mean to tell me that you really think that they have servers in 50 countries ?

Date sent:      	Thu, 30 Nov 2006 07:07:58 -0500
From:           	Matt <mhoppes at gmail.com>
To:             	linda at supertec.com, "Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion"
	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
Subject:        	Re: [asterisk-biz] International Origination
Copies to:      	Send reply to:  	Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
	<asterisk-biz.lists.digium.com>
	<mailto:asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com?subject=unsubscribe>
	<mailto:asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com?subject=subscribe>