[asterisk-biz] International Origination

Linda Goldsmith rehan at supertec.com
Thu Nov 30 01:44:03 MST 2006

Dear Alex,

Can You point me to one insident that you have had or some one who you know may have
had, that we charged for a Non Working DID number ?

Linda

Date sent:      	Thu, 30 Nov 2006 03:26:37 -0500 (EST)
From:           	alex at pilosoft.com
To:             	linda at supertec.com, Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
Subject:        	Re: [asterisk-biz] International Origination
Copies to:      	Send reply to:  	Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
	<asterisk-biz.lists.digium.com>
	<mailto:asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com?subject=unsubscribe>
	<mailto:asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com?subject=subscribe>