[asterisk-biz] International Origination

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Wed Nov 29 16:58:57 MST 2006

Linda,

I understand that but if someone wants to test my system I would give
them a local number to try.

Testing a DID in Ohio when I am in Altoona Pa is like calling Ohio and
asking them what the weather is like in Ohio
so I know if I should put a rain coat in Altoona Pa. before I leave the
house.

All an Ohio DID may tell me is the server may work fine in Ohio.
It does not tell me anything about the service where I need the service
and that is in Altoona Pa.

Just keep in mind..... Ohio to Altoona could be 300 miles...

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

(VOIP PBX) 1-866-638-1254

(Voip PBX) Free World DialUp: 780-217
WebSite: http://www.freeworlddialup.com/

We have Toll Free DID's instock
* * * NO MONTHLY FEE - LIMITED TIME ONLY * * *
http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=TF(NM)did

BUY Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email

For new and used security items