[asterisk-biz] International Origination

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Wed Nov 29 16:34:27 MST 2006

So why do DIDX want the DID'S routed to them then to you if they only
make money on the setup fees?

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

(VOIP PBX) 1-866-638-1254

(Voip PBX) Free World DialUp: 780-217
WebSite: http://www.freeworlddialup.com/

We have Toll Free DID's instock
* * * NO MONTHLY FEE - LIMITED TIME ONLY * * *
http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=TF(NM)did

BUY Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email

For new and used security items