[asterisk-biz] International Origination

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 14:53:03 MST 2006

Exactly.. and that's what I need to avoid.   As a general rule we do
not offer 24/7 technical support for our customers, however the call
center is open 24/7 since we do call center outsourcing for some
clients (but the call volume is low, so the techs take the calls from
home over VoIP)... normally they get a good nights sleep... if I had a
customer say 'can you offer me 24/7 support for my DIDs', I would put
them onto the 24x7 support queue.... someone is actually there 24x7.
I don't care if you are at home or at the office when you answer my
call... all I care about is that someone will ACTUALLY ANSWER my call
24x7 and that they can resolve my issue in a timely fashion.