[asterisk-biz] International Origination

Dovid Bender asterisk at dovid.net
Wed Nov 29 14:51:09 MST 2006

> Excelent.. thank-you for sending those pictures of your call center,
> now I will be sure to never do business with you!  You are taking
> business away from American companies, and above that the call center
> looks disorganized!

But don't you understand ??? This is the only way they can give you these
rock bottom prices. Reminds me of Microsoft. They moved over to India for
their tech support. Now if you want to speak to an American they offer it
however you have to pay a nice fee. For all those that think the Indian
support is good I invite you to download this clip of a VM that a "Microsoft
Tech" from India (I believe from India based on the accent) that was left
one some ones phone.