[asterisk-biz] RFP: VoIP provider using OpenSer + FreeRadius + Asterisk

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Wed Nov 29 07:57:23 MST 2006

Andres,

Is Radius a hard requirement? If not, and a MySQL backend would be
acceptable, our Enswitch product meets the other requirements. More
details are at:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

It's built on an Asterisk and SER/OpenSER cluster architecture, and is
production ready. We have customers using it in production today with
tens of thousands of live paying customers.

If you're interested, please send me an email off-list with the
approximate number of SIP accounts and maximum concurrent calls, and
I'll send you pricing and support details.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799
sip:acunningham at integrics.com