[asterisk-biz] USA (and Canada) E911 Service

Trevor Peirce tpeirce at digitalcon.ca
Tue Nov 28 13:41:31 MST 2006

Hello,

Not too long ago I posted about Canadian E911 service.  I had quite a
decent response from US-based businesses or Canada-based businesses with
American subscribers.  Based on this response, I've decided to expand my
goal and see if there is enough interest to justify the costs of using
two providers so that both countries can be serviced.

If you are interested in something more affordable than going at it
yourself, I'd really like to hear from you.

Once again, this is for everyone even if you can count your subscribers
on one hand.

Best regards,
Trevor Peirce