[asterisk-biz] Doesn anyone use Godaddy's dedicated server with Asterisk

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Tue Nov 28 06:52:47 MST 2006

Al Bochter wrote:

> So what is the cost to have an Asterisk box on a GoDaddy
>
> Best regards,
>
> Al Bochter

At my retail site http://names.wwdepot.com/ the starting price is
$89/month unlike the OP who seels the identical plan for $109/month

Sign up as a pro reseller at http://wwdepot.hottestreseller.com/ and
your cost would be $74.82/month plus you save on everything else. ou can
set the retail pricing to the minimum allowed as I do or mark them up
like the OP does. You can designate your own purchasing account to get
things at wholesale. That means you get the discounts immediately rather
than paying retail and waiting a month for discount in the form of sales
commission.Here is the email receipt for a recent order of my own at
reseller costs. I have modified the domain names to protect the innocent.

 QTY                     ITEM                         PRICE
   1  .BIZ Domain Name Registration - 1 Year      $      6.60
      GRSH.BIZ
   1  Transaction Fee                             $      0.25
   1  .COM Bulk Domain Name Registration (6-20)   $      7.42
      GRHF.COM
   1  .NET Bulk Domain Name Registration (6-20)   $      7.68
      GRHF.NET
   1  .ORG Bulk Domain Name Registration (6-20)   $      7.68
      GRHF.ORG
   1  .INFO Bulk Domain Name Registration (6-20)  $      4.35
      GRHF.INFO
   1  .BIZ Bulk Domain Name Registration (6-20)   $      6.60
      GRHF.BIZ
   1  .US Bulk Domain Name Registration (6-20)    $      6.35
      GRHF.US
   1  .BIZ Domain Name Registration - 1 Year      $      6.60
      EZ.BIZ
   1  .US Domain Name Registration - 1 Year       $      6.35
      EZ.US
                                       Subtotal:  $     59.88
                            Shipping & Handling:  $      0.00
                                            Tax:  $      0.00