[asterisk-biz] Doesn anyone use Godaddy's dedicated server with Asterisk

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Tue Nov 28 06:04:42 MST 2006

Ed Greenberg wrote:

>> On Thu, 2006-11-16 at 12:36 -0800, Kendall wrote:
>>

>>> I am thinking about getting a dedicated server to run asterisk and
>>> someone on here recommended 1ad1.com but ther dedicated server is SOLD
>>> OUT so I want to go with  GoDaddy cos of theit pricing.
>>> So is there anyone that can share his experience with Godaddy?
>>

> I have an Asterisk box on a GoDaddy Dedicated Linux box. (FC4). Works
> fine. Up almost a year. No issues so far.
>
> Shameless plug: I am a Godaddy reseller and you're welcome to sign up
> at hosting.edgreenberg.com :)
>
> </edg>

Shameless plug: I am also a reseller and I see that Ed's pricing for a
.com is $1.10 higher than mine. I set everything at the minimum retail
price allowed. See for yourself at http://names.wwdepot.com/

Even more shameless plug: If you might be doing some volume go ahead and
become a reseller like me at http://wwdepot.hottestreseller.com/ and get
low prices like I do on everything.