[asterisk-biz] looking for billing solution for internet cafe 2-4 phone booths

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Sat Nov 25 22:17:59 MST 2006

Do you have an Asterisk PBX on site?
If you do we can help you install a2billing to sell your customers
prepaid accounts to use.

For more information please contract me.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

(VOIP PBX) 1-866-638-1254

(Voip PBX) Free World DialUp: 780-217
WebSite: http://www.freeworlddialup.com/

We have Toll Free DID's in stock
* * * NO MONTHLY FEE - LIMITED TIME ONLY * * *
http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=TF(NM)did

BUY Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email

For new and used security items