[asterisk-biz] RE: If money isnot a considerationwho givesthebestSIP termination??

Mike Hammett asterisk-biz at ics-il.net
Fri Nov 24 07:30:15 MST 2006

I just assume that fax over anything but T.38 won't work.  I'd rather assume
something doesn't work and use something that will vs. sell something that
may or may not work.

I don't know much about Nick because I believe he was before my time.
However, I do know that I have customers now.  I do know that next week I
will be sending a server to New York to fulfill a large project I received a
signed contract for Wednesday.  Yes, for years I have been working on
building my ISP on ISP-Bandwidth and ISP-Colo, but why drag some research I
did in COLLEGE over here when it brings nothing to the discussion?  Do you
feel your argument isn't strong enough, so you'll attempt to shame me in
leaving?

----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions