[asterisk-biz] SIP Termination/Origination at 111 8th Ave NYC

James Coberly james.coberly at xmc.com
Wed Nov 22 07:10:31 MST 2006

We have ability to support 5+ M minutes for NY and USA,  what type
pricing is desired?  Flat rate, NPA/NXX, or LATA based.  If you would
like LATA or NPA/NXX based pricing, which in most cases is better than a
flat,  please send us approximated NPA/NXX usage, or LATA based usage
and we will provide a formal quotation to you directly.