[asterisk-biz] If money is not a consideration who gives the bestSIP termination??

Linus Surguy linus at magrathea-telecom.co.uk
Tue Nov 21 11:57:37 MST 2006

>> I need high quality SIP termination, I don't care about price right now.
>> Who do you recommend?

Depending on your connectivity (check traceroute to 213.166.5.135) our
'Gold' service could be what you are looking for - prices are a little
higher than standard wholesale, but the calls get handed off to the very
very best PSTN carriers via TDM - if you are interested, email
sales at magrathea-telecom.co.uk and ask for a free 'GOLD' test account and
we'll let you make some calls for free to try it out.

(Wholesale quantities required though)

Linus