[asterisk-biz] iSoftSwitch::Asterisk & GnuGK Platform

Mohammad Emran monemran at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 11:40:53 MST 2006

Dear Frnd,
After longtime development of iSoftSwitch it has released with great option.

You can get highest option in lowest price from iSoftSwitch. It is
totally built-in with Asterisk & GnuGK. We keep many options to
fulfull the customer requirements.

You can get from it
Protocol Conversion/ Codec Conversion/ IP IVR/Radius Billing/ Prepaid/
Callingcard/ DID/ANI Callback/ webcallback/we based managment/single
user managment/multilevel reseller managment/ Route Failover and many
mores.......

just take a look-->>> http://www.inspiresoftbd.com/iss.php

Thnx in advance
--