[asterisk-biz] Doesn anyone use Godaddy's dedicated serverwith Asterisk

joe a. joea at j4computers.com
Mon Nov 20 09:21:07 MST 2006

. . .

> . . . . The consistency of his politics with his corporations' bizmodel
> makes me care.

I have to turn away from any business that solicits resellers, then turns right around and offers their product, nationally, on TV, directly to end users, at prices equal to, or lower than, what those resellers can provide.

My personal experience with them was this - I bought "web space" from them, specifically to be hosted on their linux servers.  At the same time I also bought, at their solicitation, a "web publishing" package to create the web page.  As it quickly became apparent, this package was oriented to the windows world, and was not suited to creating Linux hosted sites.  While I eventually got things going, it was not "Plug and play, WYSIWIG" as they had claimed.

When I requested a refund, as they sold the package under false pretenses, I was rebuffed, rudely, in my estimation.   I moved my registrations as soon as it became convenient for me.

joe a.