[asterisk-biz] Doesn anyone use Godaddy's dedicated server with Asterisk

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Thu Nov 16 18:26:30 MST 2006

If you can't handle the linux config and admin side of it, you might
have all kinds of issues with either choice. A dedicated server gives
you all the resources. You select the hardware options and you don't
have to share them with others. However, you might need to compile a
kernel or modules to get exactly what you need.