[asterisk-biz] Billing Project

Mark Adams admin at infinity-marketing.com
Thu Nov 16 05:10:29 MST 2006

If you are referring to us, yes we are offering outbound only to our clients
so they can run their auto dialers. We are Pre-configuring the gateways
accordingly to terminate calls. Strictly Outbound with no features or
services.

We are trying to build our own Service which is going to focus not on the
quantity of clients but the quantity of channels and minutes.

Yes the Audiocodes are FXS and they are plugging into dialogic boards

P.S. We are also buying used Audiocodes 8 port and 24 port FXS gateways

Mark Adams
Infinity Marketing
Sales And Consulting
1-800-430-1478 Main Ext. 911