[asterisk-biz] Visit DIDX in Gitex and Gulfcomms in Dubai

Rehan AllahWala rehan at supertec.com
Wed Nov 15 17:39:08 MST 2006

DIDX.net will be exhibiting in http://www.gulfcomms.com / Gitex.com in Dubai from 17th to
22nd of November 2006

As our tradition, We will also be hosting a Dinner for all our members on the 20th of
November 2006

Booth Number is T10-DIDX

Our CEO Suzanne Bowen, Asia & European Regional Manager Paul Dean both will be in this
event, So if you are in the area, now is the time to book your hotels as they run out pretty fast
due to Gitex 2006.

We will be conducting a 3 hr training session along with a dinner and will be hosting the DIDX
Event Dinner as we always do in all events.

So Please send your RSVP so we can send you the details.

Our contact Number in Dubai will be +971-50-7565347

For more information visit www.didx.net

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.SuperTec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, Today!

MSN: Rehan at Rehan.com
Skype: Rehan33

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win._
By Mahatma Gandhi.