[asterisk-biz] Paid to call toll free

Rehan AllahWala rehan at supertec.com
Wed Nov 15 04:41:56 MST 2006

Dear Bret,

I apolgogize if you feel that way, But that was not my intention.

I was asking in public so every one else will also know at the same time, along with my self.

Again, I am sorry about that.

Rehan

> On 11/15/06, Rehan AllahWala <rehan at supertec.com> wrote:
>     Last time i was told that trxtel is no longer paying , his carrier is not paying to him.
>
>     Bret, can you confirm ?
>
>     Rehan
>
> I dont know why you asked this publicly, especially since you asked me to respond. I dont know
> who you heard that from, but we are paying, we have paid, and we will continue to pay. Infact we
> have paid faster than what our TOS states we will pay.
>
> I think its somewhat mean to start a rumor like that on a public list.
> --
> Trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com Bret McDanel
> Belfast +44 28 9099 6461US +1 712 432 7999
> http://www.trxtel.com the VoIP provider that pays you!

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.SuperTec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, Today!

MSN: Rehan at Rehan.com
Skype: Rehan33

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win._
By Mahatma Gandhi.