[asterisk-biz] Billing Project

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Wed Nov 15 04:59:12 MST 2006

Hello Mark,

We provide minutes to a lot of call centers here in India and most of
them either use Asterisk or AudioCodes Gateway and we know that our
solution just works :)

As regards to your conerns on media traffic, I think that would be a
dream come true for any provider including us to send high data packets
directly to provider to save our bandwidth, in case of Asterisk we try
to use low bandwidth codecs like Speex or ilBC, but as from our
experience, most of these Gateways understand G729 very well, so G729
is the way to supress the bandwidth requirement.

At the moment our billing software can handle good traffic, we do all
the billing CDRs with a custom rate interface, but we have to handle
the media traffic too.

Let me know if you require further info, we can put you up as our
partner for the minutes termination.

Looking forward to hear from you off-the-list.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,