[asterisk-biz] Paid to call toll free

Rehan AllahWala rehan at supertec.com
Tue Nov 14 23:48:59 MST 2006

How much traffic do you have ?

I have a deal with some one who has promised .0025 cents a min, but i havent seen anything
yet from them, I can split it with you 50/50 if you would like.

Create an account on carrierx.org and send traffic to number at carrierx.org and give it a shot.

I will send u a cheque when I get paid for it.

Rehan

> I remember that there were providers that paid for toll free termination. I forgt who they are. Can
> you please let me know who you guys are and how I can get an acount ? Thanks.

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.SuperTec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, Today!

MSN: Rehan at Rehan.com
Skype: Rehan33

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win._
By Mahatma Gandhi.