[asterisk-biz] Billing Project

Mark Adams admin at infinity-marketing.com
Wed Nov 15 01:31:34 MST 2006

Hi everyone,

I want to see if anyone has done this and if so if there is anyone that
would help implement the following.

I do not expect this to be free either :-)

Beginning in 2 weeks we will be providing pre-configured Audiocodes gateways
to our clients so that they can use them and do hi volume telemarketing
which will be outbound only. No features, No supplements. The issue I am
running into is that we need the CDR sent to us so we can bill the minutes
but we want the media packets to go straight to the termination provider.
Otherwise I will have to constantly monitor my master account and manually
notify my customer when their balance is low. I would like to put an
asterisk box in the middle so that I can configure the gateway to send the
media packets of the call straight to the termination provider but have the
call details sent to us on our asterisk box so that I can bill them and not
do EVERYTHING by hand.

Last but not least - pulling all of the traffic for each channel is out of
the question for me. I have 144 channels sold and that would cost a ton of
money in bandwidth to have my clients terminate to me and then pass the
traffic to my provider.

P.S. - Is there a program that monitors dropped calls by using statistics or
data measurements? I use 48 lines with an autodialer but who knows how many
of the calls dump and how many stay connected. All I know is my cost per
lead is LOW.

Email me anytime with recommendations and I will be open to ideas and
suggestions

Mark Adams

Infinity Marketing

admin at infinity-marketing.com