[asterisk-biz] Consultant needed for project in Japan

KokMeng Loh kokmeng at asgent-tech.com
Wed Nov 15 01:07:18 MST 2006

Hi Mitul,

Yes, we have tried all the patches we could find. Unfortunately, we
still couldn't get it working. It seems that no one has got it working
reliably with NTT analog (POTS) lines. Anyway, I am in discussion with a
company in Tokyo and hopefully we can get it working. I have done a
reality check and this time, I'm not expecting 2 days.

-kokmeng.