[SPAM HEADER] - Re: [asterisk-biz] VoIP Supply Promotions - Email found in subject

Garrett Smith gsmith at voipsupply.com
Tue Nov 14 16:41:15 MST 2006

Dovid:

The answer is simple and straight-forward.

We have more mouths to feed. With over 65 full time employees, the vast
majority of whom are sales, customer service, and technical support
personal hired due to customer feed back asking for better response
times, support, and service we need to operate on larger margins. As a
customer you need to decide whether the service and support is worth the
extra $.

Garrett

Garrett Smith

gsmith at voipsupply.com