[SPAM HEADER] - RE: [SPAM HEADER] - Re: [asterisk-biz] VoIP Supply Promotions -Emailfound in subject - Email found in subject

Garrett Smith gsmith at voipsupply.com
Tue Nov 14 10:38:27 MST 2006

Mark:

Since you asked nicely, I will add a $100 dollar MIR from now until
December 31st on the AudioCodes MP-124-FXS gateway.

While I work on getting that up on the site, Mark or anyone else for
that matter, feel free to contact me directly to take advantage of this
offer.

Garrett

Garrett Smith
gsmith at voipsupply.com

716-250-3408 Office
716-903-9495 Cell

Supply Promotions -Emailfound in subject - Email found in subject

How about some rebates on 24 Port FXS Audiocodes Gateways. $1,500 seems
pretty standard everywhere retail :)

Mark Adams
Infinity Marketing
Sales And Consulting