[asterisk-biz] plainvoip

Mark Adams admin at infinity-marketing.com
Tue Nov 14 10:02:42 MST 2006

I do 48 channels 15 hours a day without any problems with gafachi. Give them
a try www.gafachi.com and call them first before hand to get the best price.

Just a satisfied customer - no affiliation

P.S. I almost went with them - Im glad I didn't

Mark Adams
Infinity Marketing
Sales And Consulting
1-800-430-1478 Main Ext. 911