[asterisk-biz] VoIP Supply Promotions

Garrett Smith gsmith at voipsupply.com
Tue Nov 14 09:55:05 MST 2006

List Members:

I wanted to take a moment to alert you to a number of promotions we
currently have running right now.

1.	Free Ground Shipping on all Wi-Fi Phones -
http://www.voipsupply.com/index.php?cPath=270_279
2.	Free Ground Shipping on all Sangoma PCI Cards -
http://www.voipsupply.com/manufacturers/Sangoma.html
3.	Free 2-Day Shipping on all Digium PCI Cards -
http://www.voipsupply.com/manufacturers/Digium.html
4.	Polycom Mail-in Rebates and Free Ground Shipping -
http://www.voipsupply.com/manufacturers/Polycom.html

	a.	IP 501 - $169.99 After Mail-in Rebate
	b.	IP 301 $129.95 After Mail-in Rebate
	c.	IP 601 $284.95 After Mail-in Rebate
	d.	IP 4000 $749.95 After Mail-in Rebate

5.	Instant Savings on All Aastra IP Phones -
http://www.voipsupply.com/manufacturers/Aastra.html
6.	Save up to $500 on Vegastram Gateways by Mail -
http://www.voipsupply.com/manufacturers/Vegastream.html
7.	Save up to $1100 on AudioCodes Gateways by Mail -
http://www.voipsupply.com/manufacturers/AudioCodes.html

As always, ground shipping on all other website orders is just $4.99.

If anyone has any questions, comments, issues, please feel free to
contact me off-line.

Thanks,

Garrett

Garrett Smith

gsmith at voipsupply.com

Director of Business Development

VoIP Supply

     -- a Division of B2 Technologies, LLC

716-250-3408 Office

716-903-9495 Cell

716-630-1548 Fax

VoIP Supply is the leading Internet Retailer for Voice over IP Hardware,
Software, and Services with everything you need for VoIP!