[asterisk-biz] Gett call info before call is answered.

Steve Hanlan steve at drips.biz
Mon Nov 13 13:01:31 MST 2006

I have a call center application that supports many clients. When a customer
calls on a client's number I need to screen pop a script for that client
before the call is answered. I know the CID, but I need the DID

Is there anything in the messages that can be used to link the 'ringing'
message with the original call. I only see the link message when the call is
answered.

I have  Fonality PABX software. Is there a patch to facilitate this?

Thanks in advance

Steve Hanlan

Chief Architect

DRIPSbiz, Inc.

562/948-4400 x36

Those who understand binary and those who don't.