[asterisk-biz] Partnership?

Bart Fisher bhfisher at icpage.com
Fri Nov 10 14:26:39 MST 2006

If you have ever wanted to get into the VOIP Biz, but found that
Companies that offer such opportunities either
are keeping the majority of the profits and pay you almost nothing or
those that do have a good plan want a large
up-front payments and minimum monthly commitments that are beyond your
abilities, I'd like to chat with you.

My idea is to form a partnership with several smaller companies like my
own and use our combined buying power
to negotiate wholesale (Reseller) account with a major wholesale voip
company.

I know there are many issues that need to be discussed including legal
and financial that shouldn't be discussed here, but
I would like to compile a list of 'somewhat' interested parties in doing
such a project. Please email off list if you would
like to be included in these discussions.  I will likely setup a Web
Forum for open discussions to let all companies add their
comments and ideas. If there is any interest, I'll contact the group to
advise the URL for the forum

Bart