[asterisk-biz] Consultant needed for project in Japan

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Fri Nov 10 06:08:16 MST 2006

Hello KokMeng,

I guess this is similar issue that we are facing for CallerID for India.

Dont expect this to be solved without trying different patches, and
that too certainly not in 2 days :)

You cant crack something that has been deployed since past few years in
just 2 days.

We are ready to try, but this is 100% Hacking project and dont expect
results in  2 days.

Looking forward to hear from you,

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,