[asterisk-biz] RE: Asterisk System Integrator in LA/SF required

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Thu Nov 9 09:19:07 MST 2006

Hi, thanks for those of you in LA who emailed me yesterday, still
looking for 1 or 2 more responses though, maybe if you fit the
description below but are located in San Francisco that would be enough
for the client as well.

Please get in contact in the next 24 hours at the latest so I can
forward replies to the client.

Cheers,

Dean