[asterisk-biz] VoIPJet

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 12:37:17 MST 2006

If you are looking for a reliable wholesale terminator, try
calleveryone.com.  We use them for our wholesale terminator.   Don't
be turned off by their rates on their main page, that isn't wholesale
rates.  Yes.. if you are just a callcenter looking for minutes you
might not get a wonderful rate, but if you are truely looking for
wholesale you'll get good service from them.