[asterisk-biz] quick question

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 13:49:00 MST 2006

Political views must not be expressed in this channel. It is a very
delicate subject that may hurt feelings from persons like me who
happens to know more of country economies than asterisk and voip.

If you have a problem with Foreign Commerce, mail your congressman and
ask him never to trade with foreign countries.  See where that goes.

You have no basis (financial, labor statistics, stock markets and
symbiotic relations at military and economic trade levels) for this
comments. Please stop this nonsense.

Thanks,

On 11/7/06, Bob Smith <bureau at inmte.com> wrote:

> anyway we cannot Encourage OFF shore call centers for USA services? ,
> man Greed is gonna kill the US economy..
>
> not you got people that know nothing about your way of life controlling
> your banks,etc..
>
> wonder how long before bush put an end to this.
>
> i know i will from now on , i'm boycutting any company that is using
> third world , or offshore (pay them 1$ a month salary country) abusing
> the economy , and hurting our own , frigging hire people here first ?
> god damn greedy guys.
>
> This is another non sense we are going trough.. waht next
>
> please adopt this and start helping your own country not others ..

Erick Perez
Panama Sistemas
Integradores de Telefonia IP y Soluciones Para Centros de Datos
Panama, Republica de Panama
Cel Panama. +(507) 6694-4780