[asterisk-biz] Grandstream GXW-4104/4108 - comments?

Henry.L.Coleman henry.coleman at voip-pbx.ca
Tue Nov 7 11:10:30 MST 2006

I've always liked the idea of getting all the analog stuff off the PC for
a number of reasons
1. The computer resources (clock cycles and interupts) aren't sucked up by
the PCI Board
2. The power requirements are handled locally and not by the power supply
on the PC
3. No PCI makes it possible to use a Laptop as a business solution

At a price of $200 US (4 port)and $300 (8 port) this is a very good deal.

Henry L.Coleman CEO
*VoIP-PBX* 1-866-415-5355
Toronto Ontario
Canada