[asterisk-biz] HIGH risk Countries

c.savinovich at itntelecom.com c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Sun Nov 5 15:28:51 MST 2006

  My friend, yours is a beautiful country, and I have many dear friends
from there.  Nothing but love emmanates from my mind when I think of
your country in the personal sense.  But I will not do business with it,
nor would I encourage anyone to.  Who is going to pay me the $10,000 in
calling cards I gave once to this guy, and that he returned to me
unopened, only to find out later that he had used them all with a method
they have to read through the ink that covers the pin number??.  And
what about the time when I lost almost $8,000 in long distance because
some other guys hacked into my dialogic based call card switch, in which
after entering a low cost country (USA) to get the most minutes, they
would hit the star key several times until the dialogic card gave them
dial tone again and they could dial Pakistan at a rate of 2 cents a
minute???   Are you going to give me back the money for that mini-switch
those other guys took from me once, when I gave it to them on credit
with an expiration counter of 15 days?.  That machine, I programmed to
not run after January 30, 1998... how in the world was I going to
suppose that to this date, they still run that computer while resetting
the date back to January 1 1998 everytime they turn it on?.  And what
about the people from VIVE in Canada, who still owe me $4,000 in long
distance because they convinced me that they were honor people??

  I tell you what, the one thing I can do is alert anyone I can, at any
chance I get.  And I got to insist, I admire intelligent people, and
sometimes I believe that there are people in this world that are so
smart, that you are better off not dealing with them.

CS