[asterisk-biz] HIGH risk Countries

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Fri Nov 3 19:25:44 MST 2006

Steve Totaro wrote:

> Paul wrote:
>
>> Conrad Wood wrote:

>>> why? did you have a bad experience dealing with klingons? ;-)
>>>

>> Yes, they try to call me collect from outer space prisons where they are
>> incarcerated. It's all part of some revenue sharing scam they are
>> running.
>>

> Klingons are OK in my book.  They are men of honor, just don't
> doublecross them.
>
> It is the Ferengis that you have to worry about.  "They and their
> culture are characterized by a mercantile </wiki/Mercantile> obsession
> with profit and trade, and their constant efforts to swindle people
> into bad deals."  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferengi  LOL
>
> Thanks,
> Steve Totaro

Now I am really glad I posted something about klingons. The responses
are showing me what a treasury of knowledge we have in this list.

I have serious doubts about most extraterrestials. Alf is cute but he
will kill and eat your pet cat. Mork conceived one of the ugliest babies
in history. Most suspicious thing is that all of these non-earthlings
somehow manage to delete their credit history records.