[asterisk-biz] How Realistic is Hosted VoIP for SMBs?

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 3 14:25:10 MST 2006

I am simply stating that Enterprise class equipment is generally mean't for
people who don't really care about price.  Most people involved in Asterisk
are here because they want Enterprise class features at small business
prices.

Chill out dude,

Take your own advice and think before you post.  My post was not a slight
against you.  I have absolutely no idea who you are and could care less what
you can and cannot afford.