[asterisk-biz] GloboTech Customer Service

Marcel Eric Loiselle marceleric at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 06:47:44 MST 2006

I had no technical issue with them. but when I choose to stop using there
service they had continue billing me.
Nice part is there where not suppose to automaticly refill my account at
all.
After a few tentative to get refund from them without result I've let master
card deal with them.

But they did seem dishonest to me, just disorganized or staff overloaded.

--
Marcel Eric
mailto: marceleric at gmail.com