[asterisk-biz] HIGH risk Countries

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Fri Nov 3 04:37:06 MST 2006

Paul wrote:
> Conrad Wood wrote:
>

>> On Thu, 2006-11-02 at 16:42 -0500, Paul wrote:
>>

>>> As a general rule don't do business with klingons
>>>

>> why? did you have a bad experience dealing with klingons? ;-)
>>

> Yes, they try to call me collect from outer space prisons where they are
> incarcerated. It's all part of some revenue sharing scam they are running.

Klingons are OK in my book.  They are men of honor, just don't
doublecross them.

It is the Ferengis that you have to worry about.  "They and their
culture are characterized by a mercantile </wiki/Mercantile> obsession
with profit and trade, and their constant efforts to swindle people into
bad deals."  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferengi  LOL

Thanks,
Steve Totaro