[asterisk-biz] TrixBox/A@H/Asterisk Installtion in India

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Thu Nov 2 20:56:10 MST 2006

Hello,

We have deployed Asterisk in several parts of India, and being Official
Digium Hardware reseller, we can provide all the digium cards that you
would want.

Apart from that, we also run the Indian Asterisk User Community forum :
http://asterisk.pbx.in/, this may allow you to choose some of the
Indian asterisk users/developers on the user forum :)

If you are visiting India, then do visit us in Mumbai.
Please do drop me an email off-list, and I can provide you with my
contact information.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,