[asterisk-biz] (no subject)

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 11:42:27 MST 2006

First you need a team that is highly familiar with VoIP, Asterisk, SER, CCM,
SIP, IAX, H323, etc. That's not something a few posts on a mailing list or
even reading some books can give you. You need people who are very familiar
with these technologies and have hands on experience. If you are trying to
do this yourself first study TDM telephony, then study basic networking
(detailed however, understand how TCP/IP and UDP work, etc, etc) and THEN
study VoIP. I would expect that to take you at least a year. Once you have
that then you have the ability to put a system together once you have that
system together then test the hell out of it, until you think that customers
would come to rely on your service (product).