[asterisk-biz] New Broadband Phone Service

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 09:23:50 MST 2006

You should have read that link you posted.

"Some people confuse pyramid and Ponzi schemes with legitimate multilevel
marketing. Multilevel marketing programs are known as
MLM's,(4)<http://www.ftc.gov/speeches/other/dvimf16.htm#N_4_>and
unlike pyramid or Ponzi schemes, MLM's have a real product to sell.
More
importantly, MLM's actually sell their product to members of the general
public, without requiring these consumers to pay anything extra or to join
the MLM system. MLM's may pay commissions to a long string of distributors,
but these commission are paid for real retail sales, not for new recruits."